Join the Caffeinated Theology crew as we talk with John Mann about life as a pastor.
John is an adjunct professor at SWBTS. Has a PhD in Systematic Theology from SWBTS (2018). Pastor of Lajunta Baptist Church in Texas. He is married to Sandy Mann has two daughters, Kendall and Lauren.
- What is a pastor? (How is a pastor much different from the modern day concept of a life-coach?)
- What is a pastor not?
- What is the daily role of the pastor?
- What is the most important thing a pastor does?
- Where does a pastor get his authority?
- What advice would you give to pastors just starting out?
- What advice would you give to pastors in the middle of their ministry?
- What advice would you give to pastors to finish well?
Preacher. Professor. PhD in Theology. Runner. Cyclist. Roast Master at Caffeinated Theology.
Just give me Jesus . . . and coffee.