Join the Caffeinated Theology crew as we talk with John Mann about life as a pastor.
John is an adjunct professor at SWBTS. Has a PhD in Systematic Theology from SWBTS (2018). Pastor of Lajunta Baptist Church in Texas. He is married to Sandy Mann has two daughters, Kendall and Lauren.
- What is a pastor? (How is a pastor much different from the modern day concept of a life-coach?)
- What is a pastor not?
- What is the daily role of the pastor?
- What is the most important thing a pastor does?
- Where does a pastor get his authority?
- What advice would you give to pastors just starting out?
- What advice would you give to pastors in the middle of their ministry?
- What advice would you give to pastors to finish well?
Pastor at University Baptist Church, San Antonio.
Professor. PhD in Theology.
Runner. Cyclist. Roast Master at caffeinatedtheology.com.
Just give me Jesus . . . and coffee.