Join the Caffeinated Theology crew as we discuss, what you need to know about personal devotions as a pastor, theologian, or Christian.
- What does your personal time with the Lord look like?
- How are you making time for that during the week? Is it the same as your sermon prep?
- How are you encouraging your congregation or family to do the same?
- What value do you see in this?
- What are some common misunderstandings about having personal time with the Lord?
PhD in Theology.
Head Barista at Caffeinated Theology.
Just give me Jesus . . . and coffee.