Join the Caffeinated Theology crew as we discuss, what you need to know about personal devotions as a pastor, theologian, or Christian.
- What does your personal time with the Lord look like?
- How are you making time for that during the week? Is it the same as your sermon prep?
- How are you encouraging your congregation or family to do the same?
- What value do you see in this?
- What are some common misunderstandings about having personal time with the Lord?
Pastor at University Baptist Church, San Antonio.
Professor. PhD in Theology.
Runner. Cyclist. Roast Master at caffeinatedtheology.com.
Just give me Jesus . . . and coffee.